Golf in Boca
It is never too cold to play golf in Palm Beach County. The county boasts approximately 145 courses, including the must-see historic Boca Raton Resort & Club course and Emerald Dunes in West Palm Beach. There are more than 22 courses throughout Boca Raton, 16 private, two semiprivate, one executive, and three public.
- Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course
Golf Course Road
561.483.6317 (Pro Shop and facility)
Four blocks west of Florida's Turnpike on Glades Road, the course features an 18-hole regulation, 6,115-yard, par-72 course, a nine-hole, 1,877-yard, par-30 executive course; a driving range and putting green, as well as a 10,000-square foot clubhouse, golf shop, food service, club storage and locker rooms. The course is open 365 days from daylight to dark. Special programs include junior golf, the Anniversary Classic, golf lessons and city championships. Annual permits for residents and non-residents, and resident ID card are available. (7:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.)
- Red Reef Executive Golf Course
1111 N. Ocean Blvd.
This nine-hole, 1,628-yard, par-32 course on the ocean is open to the public year-round. Permits are available to both residents and non-residents. (7:00 a.m.- Sunset).
- Southwinds County Golf Course
19557 Lyons Road
An 198-hole, 72-par course.
- Osprey Point Golf Course
12551 Glades Rd.,
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Scenic, waterside, 27-hole golf course
Osprey Point Golf Course opened on November 6, 2010. The 27-hole golf course features:
Click here to view Chamber Member Golf Courses
- “Environmental Turf Grass” (Seashore Paspalum) on greens, tees, and fairways
- An attractive rolling layout with five sets of tees on each hole
- Native Florida landscaping with coquina cart paths in a natural park setting
- 2 practice putting greens, 2 practice chipping greens, and a full length double ended range
- Comprehensive adult and junior golf programming for all ages and abilities; and
- Activities and events for both competitive and recreational golfer